SPICY MANGO GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS
Recipe: Spicy Mango Grilled Chicken Wings
“Buffalo.” “Ranch.” “BBQ.” Wings can come in a lot of flavors, but sometimes the traditional options can feel a bit—tired. Not anymore. Katie at Chase Studio has developed a flavor-packing, taste bud-twirling recipe for our famous Grass Roots Chicken Wings.
The sweet, savory and spicy layered flavor profile is rocking our world. We love the innovative ingredients and garnish, yet the whole process is easy to follow and execute. Ready to rev your blender?
We hope you enjoy, and tag us in a picture on Instagram with your next Grass Roots cooking adventure.
MANGO SPICE CHICKEN WINGS — ON THE GRILL
- 2 packages of Grass Roots Chicken Wings — 6-8 pieces per package
- 2 fresh mangoes
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 chunk of raw ginger – approx. the size of the top of your thumb
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cilantro for garnish
- Skin and de-seed mangoes.
- Add mangoes, lime juice, Sriracha, olive oil, spices, garlic, & ginger to blender.
- Blend until thick and smooth.
- Add blended mixture with chicken wings to a Ziplock bag.
- Shake until chicken is well coated with marinade.
- Place bag in a bowl or on a plate and refrigerate for approximately 12 hours.
- Pre-heat grill to the grill setting – typically a temperature range of 300-400 degrees F.
- Grill on each side for approximately 7 minutes or until cooked through
- Flip only once for grill marks.
- Plate and top with fresh chopped cilantro. Enjoy!